搜索
查看: 6541|回复: 0
收起左侧

[婚庆歌曲] 适合婚礼上播放的歌曲推荐

[复制链接]
reiliay 2013-5-18 10:15:53 | 显示全部楼层
网友收集的适合婚礼上播放的歌曲,供参考:
1.Could This Be Love-Victoria Acosta
很有感觉的歌,据说是艾薇儿婚礼的歌曲呢,虽然她很快就离婚了,汗。woke up this morning/ just sat in my bed/8 a. m first thing in my head/is a certain someone/who's always on my mind/he treats me like a lady in everyway/he smiles and warms me through up the day……
2.I Will By Anna Felix
Love you forever and forever/Love you with all my heart/Love you whenever we're together/Love you when we're apart/You know I will I will
3. Never Grow Old By The Cranberries
最喜欢她的声音,缓缓的蕴含深情、纯净如水。I had a dream/In this dream it seems/It was my perfect day/Open my eyes/I realize this is my perfect day/Birds in the sky/They look so high/ I feel the breeze/I feel the leaves/ This is my perfect day/ Hope you never grow old
4. I Will Follow Him
每次听这首都想起胡比高拔扭着肥屁屁在教堂指挥修女们摇头晃脑的完美和声,呵呵,曲子从缓慢到激昂,i love him, i love him, i love him/and where he goes i'll follow, i'll follow/i will follow him/ follow him,wherever he may go/there isn't an ocean too deep/a mountain so high it can keep/keep me away, 简直就是嫁鸡随鸡嫁狗随狗这俗语的英文诠释版!
5.Every Moment Of My Life By Sarah Connor
她的歌都很大气,歌词简单旋律通俗,这首歌很欢快。No matter what the signs say/However in my mind you are by my side/I will love you every moment of my life
6.a little love 冯曦妤
greatness as you/smallest as me/you show me what is deep as sea/a little love/little kiss/a litlle hug /little gift/all of little something /these are our memories/you make me cry/make me smile/make me feel that love is true/you always stand by my side/make me feel the joy of love/oh kissing you/thank you for all the love you always give to me/oh i love you/yes I do
此外, sweet dream , dream a little dream of me , I could be the one,还有我平常最爱哼的you are my sunshine, 都挺适合的。
中文歌曲呢,私以为女儿情不错,适合古典婚礼,甜蜜地能掐出水来。王筝水木年华合唱的没有人比我更爱你,她跟老狼合唱的想把我唱给你听也可以在婚礼放,悠扬含蓄,不过可能给婚礼添了份伤感的调调,而不是侧重甜蜜。播放照片的时候可以放燕姿的爱情证书、春晓彭坦我们的小世界、陈绮贞五月天的私奔到月球、心如的左右、小酒窝、The Rose、花儿的miss you, 大明宫词里的长相守,如果是青梅竹马结婚的话,牛奶&咖啡的两小无猜最合适啦!要喜感的话就属王菲梁朝伟的喜相逢了,哈。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

一键重装系统|雨人系统下载|联系我们|网站地图|过期罐头电脑论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 11:25 , Processed in 0.028424 second(s), 24 queries .

官方免责声明:本站内容来自网友和互联网.若侵犯到您的版权.请致信联系,我们将第一时间删除相关内容!