QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 3374|回复: 2
收起左侧

[百科] 气味也许会是营养的信号

[复制链接]
yaojian 2011-10-27 08:14:13 | 显示全部楼层
 空气中充斥着各种味道,很多动植物也有其本身的味道。当人们闻到一些味道的时候可以很容易分辨出是哪些熟识的物品,那么这些独特的味道除了表明物体本身的身份外,是否还有其他含义呢?
  切西红柿时,从上传来的新鲜植物清香,似乎正在通过的它的方式告诉你“我对你有好处”。
  的确,通过鼻子的辨认,那些从姜等食物上散发出的气味,也许是营养的信号。“通过喜欢的味道与不喜欢气味的调查,说明我们闻到的气味与营养价值有关。”研究人员史蒂芬·A·高夫和哈里·J·克里将他们的这项成果发表在《科学》期刊中。
  然而,他们也提醒很多蔬菜的种植方式对于这些植物并不好,人们应该更重视()的质量,比如颜色、形状、出产量和抗病情况,而非营养和味道。
  味道不是最重要的
  对于动植物来讲,气味是复杂且具有独特挑战性的,他们注意到,气味不是最重要的。
  比如用番茄举例:克里和高夫分析了两种番茄,野生的和为了销售而养殖的“公爵花”。在商业用途的番茄中,一种影响颜色、糖、酸和挥发性化合物,并与气味混合的化学物质被降低。
  比如,与“番茄”或者“植物”气味混合的挥发性化合物中的一种被叫做同边-3-己烯醛,并且它还是人类中一种重要脂肪酸的指示剂。他们发现,在野生番茄中,这种化学物质的含量比商业用途的番茄高出三倍。
  另外组成番茄气味的还有两种主要物质:2-和3-甲基正丁醛。它们是一种重要的基本()存在的指示剂,同样,这两种化学物质在野生番茄中的含量也比商业用途的番茄高出三倍。
  除番茄之外,那些化学物质也是草莓、面包、红酒和味道的重要组成部分。
  不同气味对身体健康影响不同
  高夫和克里还注意到,在许多香料里的气味化合物的产生同健康有关。举个例子,存在姜黄中的姜*违禁词过滤见谅*环⑾志哂锌狗⒀椎奶匦
LTH 2011-10-27 10:05:54 | 显示全部楼层
楼主说的在理.
z980lzy480 2011-10-27 12:47:40 | 显示全部楼层
    FAVOR  26.But you probably heard that part.His smile was brittle, but there was more life on his face than before.The slight woman looked to Alice nervously.She couldn't shake Edward off before Carlisle had his arms locked around her waist.The vampire showed no reaction to that thought, either.Page 240       21.merrell shoes!It could only have come from a very gifted father.Page 402       Hold, my dear ones.Jacob was still troubled by Edward's accusations, but mine didn't seem to bother him.But it was so much more than pain.Soon.I'd never been strong enough to deal with the things outside my control, to attack the enemies or outrun them.Overwhelmed.And then the lightest of footsteps coming down the stairs./ like this pack.Did it ever occur to you that you could have told me everything.    It was really hard to take, that adoring tone she used to describe the thing that was tearing her up.No.Eleazar was at her side in an instant, his hands on her shoulders as if to yank her away.The child seems to be attempting to avoid rough movements, but it's difficult.His expression was suddenly so livid that I broke off mid-sentence.Are we going to look for them.quickly.it must have been a human weakness.You would murder someone.Of course, Jake said.No one dressed by me ever looks like an idiot.Or Esme's.Sorry, Sam.He started to kiss me again, but then stopped abruptly.Why should he.She didn't care what she had done to me.I read disappointment in Aro's face as his gaze roved over our faces again and again, looking for one that was missing.She was so beautiful it made me want to cry.What does that mean.    I knew the honeymoon secret was probably driving her crazy.He laughed,fake ray ban Aviator, unashamed.Where's she going.Like he was explaining this to a kindergartener for the tenth time.I don't understand.Renesmee sighed, and the longing intensified.hmmm.Caius's furious gasp crackled through his suddenly bared teeth,ray ban Aviator, and Irina broke off without finishing.We were the same temperature now.Except that.Leah, still glowering,au oakleys, got up and slunk into the brush just as Alice came into view on the other side of the river.Our vows were the simple, traditional words that had been spoken a million times, though never by a couple quite like us.He smiled hesitantly.I had to forget the reason why I might want them to win.Even if the rate of decrease held steady, she'd still be an adult in no more than four years.the compulsion to follow orders felt like puppet strings hooked intoall of my muscles.    She's focused.Page 99       She was sick.Rosalie smoothed her hand across Bella's forehead.bear it.There was no way to know how long our search would take.My daughter was just on the other side of that thin wall of glass.She couldn't shake Edward off before Carlisle had his arms locked around her waist.The five of them stopped in the middle of the snowy field.DoesBilly know you're here.it reminded me of the way there were always a hundred fishhooks in the back of any drawer at Charlie's house.Renesmee smiled at Zafrina and shook her head.Renesmee pressed her fingers anxiously to my cheek, anxiety coloring the replay in her head.I don't want you to feel sad.There was a woman we encountered in South America.Dangerous, they screamed.So she knew.Tourists never noticed the reduced speed limit sign on the other side of the road.
相关的主题文章:

SeoFile55448

replica montblanc pens|oakley sunglasses cheap|fake oakley outletSeoFile58962

fake oakleys|fake Ray Ban Cockpit|fake oakleysSeoF
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

一键重装系统|雨人系统下载|联系我们|网站地图|过期罐头电脑论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 17:20 , Processed in 0.050229 second(s), 25 queries .

官方免责声明:本站内容来自网友和互联网.若侵犯到您的版权.请致信联系,我们将第一时间删除相关内容!