只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 6669|回复: 0
收起左侧

[婚庆策划] 西式婚礼流程(英文) 浪漫教堂婚礼流程

[复制链接]
乱摊派 2013-5-18 17:10:23 | 显示全部楼层
Process of the western-style wedding
The western-style wedding including ceremony and banquet two parts. The ceremony is held frequently in the church and the close relatives and good friends are invited. The banquet is less heavenliness than the ceremony. The newlywed will invite more friends to participate.
Process of the ceremony
At 17:00. The ceremony start. The Father arrives, broadcast approach music,the best man and bridesmaid enter the church, nearby weight stand and face the guest. The ring child gives the wedding-ring to the Father.
At 17:03. Along with the wedding ceremony marching song, the bride pulls her father and enter the church. And than bride's father personally puts her daughter's hand to the bridegroom's hand.
At 17:10. Mucis stop and entire audience are silent. The bride and the bridegroom exchange the rings and take an oath.
At 17:15. Chief wedding witness gives a speech.
At 17:20. The ceremony finish. The newlywed leave the stage after music resounds, the guest applauds the celebration and strews the flower petal to the newlywed.
At 17:30. The newlywed and the guest photograph accepts as a memento.
Process of the banquet
At 17:40. The orchestra plays music, the guest enters the dining room, may enjoy themself to dine the savoy and drink.
At 18:10. After the newlywed enters the dining room, first food starts to provide, and the waiter pours out the champagne to the visitor. The important guest gives a speech.
At 18:40. After the savoy, the newlywed jump the bridal wlatz. The best man, bridesmaid and other guest enter the dance floor afterwards to dance together.
At 19:00. All the people takes a seat again and waiting for the staple food.
At 19:30. While provide the sweet snack, the dance party continued.
At 20:00. The bride throws the bouquet of flowers.
At 20:10. The newlywed shuttle between the guest and thank for their presence, also provide the coffee and each kind of drinks.
At 20:30. After the newlywed cut the cake together, the guest dance or leave the banquet freely.
西式婚礼分为典礼和宴会两部分。典礼多在教堂举行,相对更为庄严、庄严,被约请的也都是至亲好友;晚宴则轻松许多,新人将约请更多新人朋友参与。

典礼

17:00典礼开始。神父到位、播放进场音乐;伴郎、伴娘先进入场地,分两边面对宾客站好;戒指童将戒指交给神父。

17:03 随着婚礼进行曲,新娘挽着父亲入场;父亲将新娘交到等候已久的新郎手中。

17:10全场肃静(停止奏乐),新娘、新郎交流戒指并宣誓;

17:15证婚人致辞;

17:20典礼完成,音乐响起后新人退场,宾客鼓掌庆贺并向新人抛洒花瓣;

17:30新人与来宾拍照纪念。

宴会

17:40 乐队奏乐,宾客陆续进入餐厅,可以享用餐前开胃小菜和饮料;

18:10 新人进入餐厅后上第一道菜,侍者们给客人斟香槟,重要来宾致辞;

18:40 开胃菜后,新郎新娘跳第一支舞。伴郎伴娘及其他客人随后进入舞池一同跳舞;

19:00 重新入座等候主食;

19:30 上甜点的同时,继续舞会;

20:00 新娘抛花束;

20:10 新人在客人们间穿越为他们的莅临表示感激,提供咖啡及各种餐后饮品;

20:30 新郎新娘一同切蛋糕后,宾客跳舞或者自由退场。

传统结婚誓词:Till death do us apart
——结婚誓词在细节上会有一些差异,但基本的意义都是相同的。小编在这里选取了一个最完好的版本和大家分享。
I, (name), take you, (name), to be my [opt: lawfully wedded] (husband/wife), my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.
从今天起我(姓名)承受你(姓名)为我的合法丈夫/妻子、我终身的朋友、我忠实的伴侣、我的爱人。在上帝和我们的亲友的见证下,我郑重宣誓成为你忠实的伴侣,无论疾病或安康、顺境或逆境、欢乐或痛苦。我赌咒无条件爱你、支持你达成你的目的、以你为荣、尊重你、与你一同欢笑哭泣、并珍惜你晓得永永远远。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

一键重装系统|雨人系统下载|联系我们|网站地图|过期罐头电脑论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 22:42 , Processed in 0.036094 second(s), 24 queries .

官方免责声明:本站内容来自网友和互联网.若侵犯到您的版权.请致信联系,我们将第一时间删除相关内容!